Tuesday, February 24, 2009

About myself

I am going now to write about the story of my life in more details. The first thing I'd like to talk about my is my sequence in my family , which is number 4; then I will talk a little about my childhood; when I was young I used to live with my uncle and we lived together for 3 years. We moved to AlAin after three years, and, of course, I moved to another school, where I met a lot of friends who were very helpful. About my hobbies, I like to play football, and swimming. I enjoy traveling; I went to London when I was 6 years old, to Australia when I was 15 years old, and to Saudi Arabia three times. To sum up, in my ADMC blog project, Hedley is encouraging us to think critically and analytically about the issue of climate change, and the global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment